About Magic Square
Magic Square is the world's first Web3 solution to simplify Crypto, conceptualizing the beauty of an App Store with a built-in DAO mechanism to create a highly secure and accessible environment of all Apps, CeDeFi, NFTs, Games, and more in one single place.
Our vision is to create a space for using crypto apps with user experience at the forefront. Our product breaks down all borders with cross-chain interoperability and streamlined interfaces.
Magic Square is backed by industry leaders such as Binance Labs, Republic Captial, Crypto.com, KuCoin Labs, Huobi Ventures, Gate.io Labs, GSR, IQ Protocol, Dao Maker, and more, and is now evaluated at $120M.
About our Team
The people behind Magic Square are first-class industry professionals, blockchain veterans, experienced software developers, and seasoned crypto enthusiasts. Our ultimate goal is to reshape the crypto app experience, bringing decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, and Web3.0 to every business possible.
You’ll get more than just working experience at MagicSquare. You’ll join a vast network of entrepreneurs and technologists across the globe.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion play a crucial role in everything we do - from how we build our products to how we build our team.
Our company is still young but we are 100% committed to creating a workplace where all people are valued, respected, and encouraged to be themselves.
We actively honor people's diverse abilities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, faiths, and genders, and everyone is welcomed and supported in their development at all stages of their own journey with us.
We fundamentally believe diversity brings greater success. Regardless of visible or invisible differences, we foster a culture where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential and to be heard and valued. And yes, we may not always get everything right along the way and there is still work to do, but we are willing to listen, share, learn and do it better together.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced and versatile technical business analyst to join our team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Performing business analyses on product requirements provided by the product owner and other stakeholders
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on business requirements and company knowledge base
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to collect and clarify business requirements
- Collaborate with the development team to explain business requirements and understand technical restrictions
- Organize and keep an actual company knowledge base
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members
- Participate in troubleshooting, incidents research, and acceptance
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
The ideal candidate - who you are and requirements:
- Fluent Russian speaker - MUST
- Fluent English speaker - Big Advantage
- Reading, and writing technical documentation in English and ability to communicate with English-speaking colleges - MUST
- Living in Cyprus with a work permit - Big Advantage
- Willing to relocate to Cyprus if you're not currently living there - Big Advantage
- Extensive experience in technical business analysis
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Skills in structuring and organizing documentation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA degree in Computer Science or a similar relevant field - Big Advantage
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, and an accredited qualification in management consultancy, or similar.
- Ability to facilitate internal end-user proficiency.
- Exceptional communication skills toward facilitating the use of new software systems.
Sounds like a challenge you'd like to take on? Then apply now!
True to the motto "Take care of your employees, and they'll take care of your business", you'll find a lot of good things in working with us. For example:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world with an option to work from a beautifully designed, beach-front office in the vibrant city of Limassol, Cyprus
- Assistance with Visa and Housing Search in the event of relocation
- Fresh coffee, food, and drinks served at the office
- Company events and celebrations
- A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector
- Flat company and international work environment
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career
- Competitive payment and compensation in the form of Tokens - you grow with the company
- At Magic Square, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter
If you're still hesitating because you don't think you're a 100% fit for the job, THEN APPLY ANYWAYS and we'll have a chat! Maybe you've got more potential than you think ;)
We are looking forward to getting to know you!