About Magic Square
Magic Square is the world's first Web3 solution to simplify Crypto, conceptualizing the beauty of an App Store with a built-in DAO mechanism to create a highly secure and accessible environment of all Apps, CeDeFi, NFTs, Games, and more in one single place.
Our vision is to create a space for using crypto apps with user experience at the forefront. Our product breaks down all borders with cross-chain interoperability and streamlined interfaces.
Magic Square is backed by industry leaders such as Binance Labs, Republic Captial, Crypto.com, KuCoin Labs, Huobi Ventures, Gate.io Labs, GSR, IQ Protocol, Dao Maker, and more, and is now evaluated at $120M.
About the Role:
Magic Square is excited to offer an Internship opportunity in our Business Development department. This position is ideal for individuals who are keen to develop their skills in the fast-paced world of Web3 and sales. We're looking for someone who is not only passionate about technology and innovation but also possesses practical experience in sales, be it B2B or B2C.
As an intern working under the Business Development Manager, you'll immerse yourself in the vibrant world of Web3. Your role will involve assisting in onboarding projects to the Magic Store, our cutting-edge Web3 App Store. This is an incredible chance to learn, grow, and contribute in a sector that's shaping the future of technology.
Your role at Magic Square will be remote, offering the flexibility to work from anywhere, with an option to work from Cyprus if you choose. You'll be expected to align your working hours with the EU Time Zone, ensuring seamless collaboration with our global team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in B2B sales processes, learning and applying sales strategies.
- Support in product demos and presentations, showcasing our platform benefits to potential clients.
- Collaborating on sales strategy development and implementation.
- Facilitating client onboarding and supporting them through the listing process.
- Engaging in customer service to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Staying informed about industry trends for new sales opportunities.
- Helping with sales reporting and forecasting.
- Working with other teams to ensure customer experiences are seamless.
The ideal candidate - who you are and requirements:
- Experience in B2B or B2C sales.
- Full fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Self-motivated and self-driven.
- Proficiency in using Telegram, G-Suite, Slack, and Task Management systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of Web3 and Crypto; familiarity with ad networks or affiliate networks is a significant advantage.
- Ability to work remotely and availability to work EU Time Zone hours.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world with an option to work from a beautifully designed, beach-front office in the vibrant city of Limassol, Cyprus.
- Generous PTO policy.
- A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector.
- Flat company and international work environment.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career.
- Competitive compensation that grows with your tenure at the company.
- At Magic Square, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter.
If you're still hesitating because you don't think you're a 100% fit for the job, THEN APPLY ANYWAYS and we'll have a chat! Maybe you've got more potential than you think ;)
We are looking forward to getting to know you!